World-class concierge medical practice seeks an experienced Digital Content Specialist to join their growing marketing team!
This creative, self-motivated individual will develop engaging content and implement a social media strategy driven to support lead generation goals and promote this elite brand. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, ambitious and able to take on challenges and execute projects at a fast pace. With a results-oriented focus, this individual will play a key role within the patient acquisition marketing team and will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop monthly social media content plan and drive social media posting and scheduling
- Regularly contribute to our blog: Leaders in Spine News
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content while maintaining brand consistency
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on/traffic to the Virginia Spine Institute website
- Work as part of a a dynamic team to develop large, creative social media and influencer marketing campaign strategies
- Up to date on social media trends and monitors competitors in the market
- Moderate and interact with social media audiences to respond to messages, inquiries, and comments utilizing our brand voice and messaging
- Deliver data reports with statistics and results for each account (i.e. engagement, click-throughs, lead conversion, audience information and demographics, as well as detailed analysis of social media activity and projects)
- Propose new ideas and concepts for lead generation and social media content
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years professional experience with B2C social media marketing and content development
- Proficient in all social media platforms to include but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other relevant platforms
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- WordPress experience is required
- Knowledge of analytics/metrics, SEO and PPC, Video editing tools, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign), and the health care industry are all major plusses.
- Email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.