The most effective way to overcome pain? Utilize your fat…
WE BET YOU HAVEN’T TRIED THIS NEW SOLUTION FOR YOUR JOINT PAIN.
Strenuous activity can sometimes have a negative impact on the body, leading to inflammation and break down of the cartilage. All joints are affected, but the worst perpetrators are the largest joints like the hip or knee. In the past, if you’ve experienced debilitating pain like this, there have been few conservative treatment options outside of surgery or joint replacement. That meant weeks in rehabilitation and weeks of pain, with little movement. Who has time for that?
HOW FAT CAN RESOLVE YOUR PAIN AND GET YOU BACK TO EXERCISING!
You’ve heard of regenerative medicine -- a natural treatment option that utilizes the body’s own healing process to rejuvenate damaged tissue. Now, the next advancement in regenerative medicine is here in the form of Lipogems Injections. Lipogems injections are ideal for joint-related pain, arthritis, ligament/tendon tears, and spinal conditions (just to name a few) that can easily pop up during a rousing game on the court or out on the golf course. Curious to learn more about how this works? Click here.
top 5 BENEFITS OF USING FAT TO RESOLVE YOUR PAIN:
Fat is a great tissue to use to naturally heal structures for a variety of issues:
- Lipogems injections harness the power of the body’s fat (adipose tissue) to provide cushioning and support to areas of injury while the body heals itself
- Fat is widely abundant in the human body and its healing properties do not diminish as our bodies age
- Fat can be easily accessed using a simple, minimally-invasive procedure that is performed in approximately one hour in Virginia Spine Institute’s state-of-the-art outpatient medical facility.
- Because of the fatty properties, a Lipogems Injections tends to stay in the damaged area allowing the body to maximize the benefits of the reparative cells found in your fat, minimizing pain and improving daily functioning.
- Fat tissue is filled with repairing cells and is highly rich in stem cells.
Get back in the game and get to the root of your pain! Schedule an initial consultation with our Head of Regenerative Medicine today.