Any use of this website or the information contained in the website is at your own risk. Virginia Spine Institute will not be responsible for the consequences of your decision to utilize the information contained in this website.
The medical information provided in this site is for educational purposes only, it is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult your physician or healthcare provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Virginia Spine Institute is committed to the right to privacy for our patients and web site visitors. When a person visits our web site we may collect and track data from our site's server. This information helps us to improve upon the content provided on our site. Information collected may include how long you spend on our site, the pages you visit, your browser and operating system types and the name of your Internet service provider.
Our web site provides the capability to request information on-line. To process your request, we may require that you provide us with personal identifying information. All information collected is held in complete confidence. It is our policy not to share the information with third parties for any reason, unless legally required to do so or as necessary to process your requests.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- Information collected is never sold, rented, loaned, or the like to any third party for any reason.
- Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services.
- We collect visitorís contact information including e-mail addresses and financial information (like their credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to customers. The customerís contact information is used for communicating with our customers on order related issues. Occasionally we may send mailings through the U.S. Postal Service to the address a customer provides. If you wish not to receive these mailings, please notify us by mail at: Virginia Spine Institute, 1831 Wiehle Avenue, Reston, VA 20190.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill the purchaser for products or services.
- All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
Security Method of Transmission
We use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. This sophisticated system scrambles your financial date as it travels from your computer to our website; making is useless to anyone but The Virginia Spine Institute.
The Virginia Spine Institute does not ship goods; therefore, no shipping policy is required.
Return and Refund Policy
All transactions processed on The Virginia Spine Institute Online Bill Payment system are eligible for a refund if the patient would like to cancel a payment. To request a cancellation of a payment, please contact our billing department at (703) 709-6512.
Please allow 30-45 business days for a refund check to be issued for a transaction processed through The Virginia Spine Institute Online Bill Payment system. If you have any questions about refunds please contact (703) 709-6512 to speak to our billing department.