Bachelor of Science,
Biology (Minor, Spanish)
University of Richmond
Masters in Physical Therapy,
Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy,
Carey White, DPT, OCS, CDN, INHC
In addition to being skilled in manual therapy and custom orthotics, Carey has a biomechanical approach to physical therapy. Her niche specialty provides health education and care specifically tailored to post-partum women. Her practice incorporates exercise performance to include regaining strength, increasing flexibility, improving balance and control.
Certifications & Trainings:
- Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) since 2006
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy Levels I-III
- Completed Certification in Dry Needling (CDN)
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC)
- Post Partum Health for Women
Carey is a fitness enthusiast as she enjoys yoga, Pilates and she was a gymnast for 13 years. She has also done point in ballet and was a spring board diver in her collegiate days. She loves to speak Spanish and has utilized her second language in Honduras during several medical missions.