Bachelor of Science,
Zoology (minor in pre-med),
University of Idaho
Masters in Physical Therapy,
Doctorate in Physical Therapy,
Greg Morris, PT, DPT, OCS, ATC
Greg is a demonstrated leader within the field of physical therapy with over 20 years experience treating patients of all ages, from pediatric patients to weekend warriors. A self-proclaimed ‘life-long learner’, his years of training and mentoring have culminated into a passion for treating foot and ankle disorders, spinal conditions, and the sacroiliac joints and pelvis. Additionally, as a Certified Athletic Trainer and former collegiate athlete, Greg has extensive experience working with professional athletes for shoulder and knee rehabilitation and performing gait and running evaluations. His overall goal as a physical therapist is to promote health and wellness using the best evidence-based treatment protocols available.
Certifications & Training
- Board-Certified Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainers Association
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Levels I-III
- Pelvic Girdle & Sacroiliac Dysfunction course, Assistant Instructor
- Member of Fairfax County Approved Provider Workers Compensation Panel for Foot Dysfunction
Native of Idaho, Greg enjoys all outdoor activities with a special love for golf. He enjoys spending time with his family and loves watching his kids participate in sports.