Bachelor of Arts,
Physical Education and Health Education K-12
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT),
Master of Business Administration (MBA),
Leadership Award, Shenandoah University
Jaison Alderman, PT, DPT, MBA, CMTPT
Jaison’s journey into physical therapy began in high school after a knee injury during a football game threatened his sports career. He was able to overcome the injury with rehabilitation and strengthening, ultimately advancing to play at the collegiate level. That pivotal moment demonstrated how vital physical therapy is for not only recovery, but general movement, and secured his career path. After pursuing a doctorate at Shenandoah University, Jaison even received a Leadership Award.
Jaison's zeal for knowledge compels him to pursue an expert understanding of human biomechanics and physical therapy differential diagnosis. He enjoys learning the unique story of each patient and then designing a custom treatment plan based on their impairments and dysfunction, to help them reach their goals. Jaison's expertise extends beyond land-based therapy to the aquatic realm, for pre & post-operative spinal and extremity rehabilitation.
Certifications & Training
- Myopain Seminars, Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT)
- RockTape IASTM (Instrument Assistant Soft Tissue Mobilization) FMT Blades Certified
- North American Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Levels I-II
- Thera-Band Academy, Beyond Bands
- Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute
- Lead Instructor, Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments (IAMT), Levels I-II
- Certified in GravityFit, Levels I & II
Voted 'Most Likely to Survive an Apocalypse", Jaison is a true outdoorsman who attends survivalist classes in his spare time. Need a homemade dagger or animal hide to keep you warm? Jaison is your guy!