Bachelor of Arts,
Physical Education and Health Education K-12
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT),
Master of Business Administration (MBA),
Jaison Alderman, PT, DPT, MBA, CMTPT
Virginia Therapy & Fitness Center
Jaison's zeal for knowledge compels him to pursue an expert understanding of human biomechanics and physical therapy differential diagnosis. He enjoys learning the unique story of each patient and then designing a custom treatment plan based on their impairments and dysfunction, to help them reach their goals. Jaison's expertise extends beyond land-based therapy to the aquatic realm, for pre & post-operative spinal and extremity rehabilitation.
Certifications & Training
- Myopain Seminars, Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT)
- North American Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Levels I-II
- Thera-Band Academy, Beyond Bands
- Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute
- Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments (IAMT)
- Certified in GravityFit, Levels I & II
It's true, Jaison has been mistaken for Al Borland from Home Improvement. He has also brushed fame once with Robert Duvall.