Bachelor of Science,
Master of Science in Physical Therapy,
John Fainsan, PT, MSPT, MTC, CSCS, CDN
John has been a practicing physical therapist for over 15 years. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Ithaca College in 2001 with a B.S. in Clinical Science. He earned a M.S. in Physical Therapy in the following year in 2002. He has been mentored by leaders in field of orthopedic physical therapy. He treats back and neck pain, shoulder injuries, knee pain, ankle injuries, post operative patients, and other complex orthopedic cases. He has treated athletes of all levels, competitive outdoor recreationists and weekend warriors. He uses manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, patient education and other modalities to solve orthopedic problems. He has a Manual Therapy Certification from the University of St. Augustine and a Strength and Conditioning Certification from the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He has a special interest in dry needling and is a lead instructor for dry needling with the Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments. He also has an interest in regional interdependence, interconnections and relationships between different regions of the body and how they can affect each other.
Certifications & Training
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Lead Instructor, Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments (IAMT)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling, Kinetacore
- Completed Certification in Dry Needling (CDN)
- Manual Therapy Certified (MTC), University of St. Augustine
- Certified in GravityFit, Level I
Check out this world traveler! John has visited 18 different countries and can speak 3 languages. He also proudly sports a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.