Bachelor of Science,
University of Delaware
Masters in Physical Therapy,
Kevin M. Dandy, PT, MPT, CMPT
Kevin is experienced in successfully treating complex orthopaedic pathologies of the spine and extremities, sports-medicine injuries, chronic pain, and pre & post-surgical rehabilitation.
Certifications & Training:
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist (CMPT)
- North American Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Levels I-IV
- Advanced trigger point and functional dry needling
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation training, Institute of Physical Art
- Kinesiology taping certification, Spider Tech
- Instructor, Institute of Advanced Musculoskeletal Treatments (IAMT)
Kevin is an outdoor adventurer, no matter the season!