We are honored that you have selected Virginia Spine Institute to care for your spinal health care needs. As a national Center of Excellence, we attract patients from across the globe. Upon your arrival to our state-of-the-art facility, you will have access to the nation's top specialists in spinal surgery, non-operative treatment, pain management, and physical therapy. Rest assured, we will do everything we can to make getting here a breeze!
In order to best accommodate your needs, we offer a full-service concierge experience which streamlines your time with us. Traveling away from home for a consultation, or even surgery can be complex and daunting. Our goal is to create a well-coordinated itinerary during your stay to minimize your stress. All services are tailored to the needs of each specific patient, creating a custom package to encompass all aspects of your stay. Our travel concierge service works closely with you and your surgical team to assist in coordinating all components of your visit including transportation, lodging accommodations, as well as office and hospital appointments.
We are conveniently located in Reston, Virginia, just 18 miles west of Washington, DC and within close proximity to Dulles International Airport (IAD). The Metropolitan Washington, DC Region is home to three airports, additionally Reagan National Airport (DCA) and Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) are options you may consider when traveling. In addition, we are located directly across from the Metro Silver Line rail transportation, which gives you convenient access to the entire DC Region.
We will start by arranging the consultation process to connect you with one of our Spinal Specialists. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience please contact us.
We primarily perform surgical procedures at Reston Hospital Center located near our office. Our patients receive top notch post-operative care with excellent nursing staff and in-house physical therapists. You will have the privacy of having your own room with free WiFi access among other amenities. Our goal is to ensure quality surgical and post-operative care so your stay will minimize stress for you and your loved ones.
We will help you with hotel reservations. We suggest lodging at Hyatt Regency, located in the thriving heart of Reston Town Center. The Hyatt is an award-winning, renowned hotel in the Dulles Airport Corridor that boasts 518 oversized guestrooms. Complimentary transportation is available to and from the terminal at Dulles International Airport (IAD).
Rooms are elegantly appointed with stylish accents, HD-TVs, iHome stereo alarm clocks, and a large, well-lit work desk. The luxury property has multilingual staff and offers a comprehensive business center, currency exchange services, and laundry and dry cleaning services. There is a fully equipped 24-hour Health Club, heated indoor swimming pool, Roman spa, saunas, and seasonal sun deck to enjoy. The Hyatt Regency Reston is committed to accommodating guests with special needs to have an enjoyable and safe stay. ADA compliant guest rooms are available for wheelchair access, roll-in showers, bathtub bench and grab rails, and elevated commode with hand rails.
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
Reston Town Center is the city's hub and offers prime entertainment, dining and shopping. The Town Center boasts combining elements of an ideal downtown: “the vitality of an Italian piazza, the diversity of a French boulevard.” The Fountain Square serves as a beautiful centerpiece for the open air plaza with more than 50 retail stores, 30 restaurants, and a 13-screen multiplex theater, all in walking distance from the Hyatt. Enjoy local jogging and biking trails, year-round special events, summer concerts or ice skating at the Pavilion during the winter.
- Lake Fairfax Park: 476 parkland acres include an 18-acre lake, The Water Mine - an outdoor swimming pool enveloped by a lazy river, seasonal fishing, campgrounds, picnic areas, trails, party areas, a carousel and playground
- Reston Zoo: A 30-acre, family-friendly zoo, the Reston Zoo’s “Zoofari” wagon rides visit zebras, antelope, bison, ostrich, and more. The zoo also features alligators, camels, and a reptile house.
- SkateQuest Ice Rink: Year round indoor ice rink with full service pro shop, café, and party rooms
- Woody’s Golf Range: Award-winning Miniature Golf, a Driving Range with artificial and Bermuda Grass tees, Batting Cages and the only PGA sanctioned driving range game
- Udvar-Hazy Center: The companion Air and Space Museum has two huge hangars displaying thousands of aviation and space artifacts, including a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, a Concorde, and the space shuttle Discovery. The Center also offers the Airbus IMAX Theater and the Donald D. Engen Observation Tower, which gives you a 360-degree bird's-eye view of Washington Dulles International Airport and the surrounding area.